Please read the instructions carefully prior to
1. All submissions should be written in English and should have 4 to 5 pages, including figures, all of them in the US letter format pages. Ready versions of accepted papers exceeding five (5) pages, will be allowed pending payment of overlength charges (70$ for each additional page).
2. The full papers must be written in English.
3. The full paper submission is required for publication.
4. The version of your submission must be in the requested format. The authors are suggested to use the Conference Paper template.
5. Please email email@example.com if you have any queries.
Please upload your abstract or full paper to Conference Submission System (.pdf).
All submitted articles should report original,
previously unpublished research results,
experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to
the conference should meet these criteria and must
not be under consideration for publication
elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is
the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence
any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable
academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an
author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the
following acts of sanction will be taken:
Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.