All full paper submissions to the CECCC2023 should be related to the main topics of the conference and each paper will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, originality, completeness, contributions and readability. All accepted paper by CECCC2023 will be reviewed by two or more Reviewers. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers after proper registration and presentation will be published as a proceedings.
1. Authors submit papers via the submission system or conference email: email@example.com. Paper format should be in Word (preferred) or PDF.
2. Once the initial submission deadline has completed for your paper submission type, the organizing committee will begin reviewing all papers in your submission type.
3. Notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent to corresponding authors on or before the scheduled date.
4. Author should pay the
registration fee, and send the final manuscript (PDF
and Word Version), registration form, and payment
proof to firstname.lastname@example.org before
the registration deadline.
5. Final version of paper will be proofread and typeset by the Editor.
6. Final manuscript will be sent to the publication office for publication.