All full paper submissions to the CECCC2019 should be
related to the main topics of the conference and each
paper will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on
originality, technical and/or research content/depth,
correctness, originality, completeness, contributions
and readability. All accepted paper by CECCC2019 will be
reviewed by two or more Reviewers. After a careful
reviewing process, all accepted papers after proper
registration and presentation will be published as a
proceedings. Content will be submitted to the indexing
companies for possible indexing. Indexing services are
independent organizations, and it is not guaranteed that
any particular abstract or index entry will be included
in EI Compendex or any other indexing service.
1. Authors submit papers via the submission system or conference email: email@example.com. Paper format should be in Word (preferred) or PDF.
2. Editor performs an initial technical criterial check, called "Pre-reviewing".
3. Papers that go through Pre-reviewing will be assigned to related reviewers for refereeing.
4. Acceptance notification will be sent to all corresponding authors. Author should pay the registration fee, and send the final manuscript (PDF and Word Version), registration form, and payment proof to firstname.lastname@example.org before the registration deadline.
5. Final version of paper will be proofread and typeset by the Organizing Committee.
6. Final manuscript will be sent to the publication office for publication.