|Category||Until Jul. 15, 2021||From Jul. 15, 2021||Onsite Registration|
|Author*||440 USD/2900 RMB||470 USD/3050 RMB||Not Applicable|
(Student or Committee members)*
|410 USD/2700 RMB||440 USD/2900 RMB||Not Applicable|
(Virtual Presentation) **
|390 USD/2550 RMB||430 USD/2800 RMB||Not Applicable|
| Student Author
(Virtual Presentation) **
|360 USD/2350 RMB||390 USD/2550 RMB||Not Applicable|
(Oral Presentation only)***
|330 USD/2150 RMB||350 USD/2300 RMB||380 USD/ 2500 RMB|
|290 USD/1900 RMB||320 USD/2100 RMB||Not Applicable|
|Listener*****||280 USD/1850 RMB||300 USD/2000 RMB||330 USD/2150 RMB|
|210 USD/1400 RMB||230 USD/1500 RMB||250 USD/1650 RMB||Each Additional Paper||340 USD/2200 RMB||370 USD/2400 RMB||Not Applicable||Each Additional Page (up to 10)||50 USD/350 RMB||50 USD/350 RMB||Not Applicable||Each Additional Proceedings||50 USD/350 RMB||50 USD/350 RMB||Not Applicable||Social Program||100 USD/700 RMB||100 USD/700 RMB||Not Applicable|
*Author: making an oral presentation of the paper which will be published by the proceedings.
**Author (Virtual Presentation): making an online or video presentation of the paper which will be published by the proceedings.
*** Presenter (Oral Presentation only): making an oral presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
**** Presenter(Virtual Presentation): making an online or video presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
***** Listener: Participating in the conference only as a non-presenter, without presentation and paper publication.
Note: The registration fees can be paid after you receive the acceptance. After entering your information, you will be transferred to a secure page to complete your payment. Registered conference participants are entitled to:
-Conference Materials (Proceedings, etc.)
-Entrance to Keynote Speeches
-Participation in all sessions (including workshops and poster session)
-Conference reception and refreshment breaks between sessions on October 16, 2021
-Lunch and dinner banquet on October 16, 2021
● Each submission should be at least Eight (8) full pages and at most Twenty (20) pages. One regular registration can cover a paper within Ten (10) pages, including all figures, tables, and references, and additional pages will be charged. .
● Visa application and accommodation reservation is not included in registration fee, and we strongly advise all participants should arrange it ahead of time.
● Social Program is optional for all participants (on payment basis). Kindly email the tour request to conference secretary in writing when you submit the final registration documents.
For authors or Presenters
1. Authors whose papers are accepted should follow all the steps listed in the notification form.
2. Send all the required files to us at email@example.com before registration deadline.
3. Your registration will be confirmed if all the files are perfect.
CECCC welcomes listeners and please click the button
to get the quick access to register online. Please email
us the order id at
confirm registration status. If you have not received
acknowledgment of your registration, please contact us at
Registration Cancellation Policy
If the participants request cancellation and refund
due to personal reasons, the following refund policy
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email. No shows will not be refunded. The organizing committees is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, etc.
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
Nanjing can be regarded as a safe city with a low rate
of violent crime. However, pick pocketing and purse or
cell-phone snatching do occur in the vicinity of train
and bus stations, airports and in some public parks.
Please be vigilante.
For the safety of your and others' personal and property, participants are required to wear name card, and those accompanying must wear the attendance card as well. Please keep the attendance card well. The conference leader onsite has the right to stop those without the attendance card from entering the meeting room.
Please note that the Organizing Committee will not accept liability for any kind of damage, losses or injuries occurring to persons or personal belongings during the conference. Be sure to organise suitable travel and health insurance.
(Please note that costs for travel, accommodation and insurances are not included in the registration fees.)
The conference organising committees is aware of the
current developments regarding the novel coronavirus and
we understand that some participants are now facing
travel restrictions and may have to either cancel their
participation. Therefore the option to do remote
presentation is offered to encourage participants to
continue with their presentations virtually by online
conference, video conference, etc.
Subsequently, for a safer conference environment, the organizer will actively take protective measures such as, to remind every participant to wear the mask during the conference, take every participant's temperature before they enter and provide alcohol-based hand rub during the conference, etc.