All full paper submissions to the CECCC2024 should be related to the main topics of the conference and each paper will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, originality, completeness, contributions and readability. Manuscripts submitted to the conference first go through an initial screening by the editorial team. Those that clear the screening are sent to at least two to three experts for peer review. The editor considers all the feedback from peer reviewers and makes a decision to accept or reject the manuscript. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers after proper registration and presentation will be published as a proceedings.
1. Authors submit papers via the submission system or conference email: email@example.com. Paper format should be in Word (preferred) or PDF.
2. Once the initial submission deadline has completed for your paper submission type, the organizing committee will begin reviewing all papers in your submission type.
3. Notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent to corresponding authors on or before the scheduled date.
4. Author should pay the
registration fee, and send the final manuscript (PDF
and Word Version), registration form, and payment
proof to firstname.lastname@example.org before
the registration deadline.
5. Final version of paper should proofread and typeset and sent to the conference before the deadline.
6. Final manuscript will be sent to the publication office for publication.